We look forward to welcoming you to campus. Check your admission notice for any additional items needed by the University, such as official transcripts Check with the Pat Walker Health Center regarding required immunizations. If you have questions about your admission letter, please contact the Graduate and International Admissions Office at or your academic program. Registering for Classes International undergraduate students will register for classes during the International Student Orientation. After meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in selecting appropriate classes, you will use your U of A and password to log into UAConnect to register. The process for registering is: 1 See your advisor during Orientation.

Author:Dashura Voodoogal
Language:English (Spanish)
Genre:Personal Growth
Published (Last):16 August 2007
PDF File Size:16.86 Mb
ePub File Size:9.58 Mb
Price:Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Acceptable proof of immunization is an official immunization record from another educational institution in Arkansas, a licensed medical doctor or an authorized public health representative, or military service.

Documentation must state the vaccine type and dates of vaccine administration including month and year. News and Events News University Events. University of Arkansas at Little Rock Apply. Health Services. Immunization Requirements.

In lieu of receiving the vaccine, immunity can be shown by providing documented evidence of appropriate serological testing — also known as a titer. Medical exemptions can be provided for certain situations, call Health Services if you have health concerns relating to the MMR vaccine. Proof that the student was born before January 1, will be accepted in lieu of receiving the vaccine.

Proof that the student has applied for or received a non-medical religious or philosophical exemption will be accepted in lieu of receiving the vaccine. This type of exemption is granted by the Arkansas Department of Health.

E-mail the ADH to request a non-medical exemption form. NOTE: A new request must be submitted each school year. DSC Skip to toolbar. Quick Links.


Welcome. to the University of Arkansas family!

Interested parties will find the institution's Drug-Free Workplace Policy in the staff handbook and in the annual security report. Please visit Pat Walker Health Center for other drug and alcohol resources. See also the Federal Student Aid site for additional information on drug convictions and the possible impact on federal student aid. Students must pledge to remain drug-free or risk losing Arkansas Department of Higher Education funding such as the Arkansas Academic Scholarship. The State of Arkansas requires that all new students comply with the two-dose measles immunization policy. The University of Arkansas enforces those requirements. The women and men of the University of Arkansas Police Department, in partnership with the community they serve, are committed to protecting the future of Arkansas by promoting a safe and secure environment through excellence, initiative, and integrity.


Health and Safety


Related Articles